Sunday, March 25, 2012

Getting Used to Blogging

Ugh, something new! I am so resistant to change, unfortunately, but I also work well under pressure and am able to adapt when I finally let myself give in. That being said, I am going to try to focus more time on blogging rather than writing articles at third-party sites. Is that what they are? Anyway, I am hoping to earn more money online rather than the pennies I make submitting my articles to sites such as Knoji (the new Factoidz site), Y!CN (the new Associated Content site), Bukisa, etc.

I have lots of ideas and love to write. I may not be the best writer in the world, but I enjoy doing it in my spare time and am sure some folks out there will like reading my blogs! (At least, I hope!)

I am trying to get used to this format. It's a bit tricky, but, I know with time I will get used to it and ADAPT! So, please subscribe and stay tuned for primarily veg*n info, product and website reviews, random thoughts and perhaps some rants, recipes, exercise and weight loss progress, charity spotlights (cruelty-free and/or animal rights charities, of course), and more. I am excited and finally ready to embrace this, so please join me! Thanks. : )

No comments: