Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Veronika Honestly and Magicful Home AND a Passion for Giving

I had the pleasure of interviewing Veronika regarding her multiple vegan businesses (which are all strongly connected), and it turns out she's quite the humanitarian. She loves giving back to help others, in fact, that's her primary motivation for selling as much as she can and continuing to upkeep her businesses.

Her many products are available worldwide.

She's very transparent regarding her motives and information about herself as well. She shares lots of information on her "About Me" section, but here's what she revealed to me specifically.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


When I asked Veronika to tell me a bit about her business, she let me know this:

I'm a maths tutor and I went vegan a couple of years ago. I always wanted to do something more entrepreneurial than just my beloved tutoring, but as veganism affects me very much in my life, instead of going the maths way, I ended up working on something I called charity-oriented business.
I have tried and, of course, failed during various business attempts over years, but now there's finally something that works and makes me feel good about. Perhaps I took this one more seriously or got more luck or had better resources at that time when I was launching or simply gathered enough experience over years of business attempts... Or combinations of those reasons - Magicful Home was launched in 2017 and is still here, smoothly integrated by Veronika Honestly just about a half year later.

What are they?

Magicful Home is a certified cruelty-free (I'm very proud of this certification) vegan eco-friendly beach home decor.

Veronika Honestly is firstly a vegan blog, yet I also create and sell designs there, mainly vegan themed. I have integrated Magicful Home "under" Veronika Honestly, so they can combine and support each other on the mission, which is supporting charities - marine conservation and animal rescue centres.

I started with my own website to sell there first, but it was too costly, therefore less money would go to the good cause, so I moved to Etsy - I like it there, so I may stay for a while. The goal is to make money for charities (half goes to charities, half pays for the time and energy I put in to it) - and it feels like a quite good symbiosis, not to be amazing sparkly looking eshop pretending to be the king of the market. Humbly, but steadily, towards my goals. That's how I do it. So, all my products can be now bought there, all of them are also displayed with a link to buy on my blogs dedicated to Magicful Home and Veronika Honestly - and on my social media, which I try to run, yet it's difficult to do all of it as this is practically a one-woman show (plus a bit of help from some family members with few tasks).

I'm enjoying this road I took very much. My goals, which are beyond just making a business, really keep me motivated.

I simply would like people to know about my journey. They can support me - share a word about me or buy something nice from me, or they can perhaps get inspired - do something in their life that would make them happy while it's helpful to others and especially those in need.

Which are your top two favorite products you sell?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic





My heart is set on my first very own design pillow - Rainbow Sea Turtle.



You can see me holding it while I was giving an interview
about the vegan design course on the photo attached.



Find this super cute item at bit.ly/vhfav01.





Image and video hosting by TinyPic





[My second favorite item is] probably my first vegan design "Why Aren't You Vegan?,"
that's this T-shirt re-designed:



Why Aren't You Vegan? Re-Designed T-Shirt



It's available in several different colors.
Check out all the varieties at bit.ly/vhfav02.





I love supporting vegan businesses, especially small ones like Veronika's that have many items available and give an immense amount back to the community, whether it's helping people, animals, the environment, or all of these things.


Check out her site and browse all the products available, and please consider supporting her charitable ventures. What's your favorite item out of her collections? Let us know in the comments! Have a great day.