Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Ab Roller Wheel by B-Max Sports (Review)

I’ve been wanting to get an ab roller for a number of years but never got around to it. I received this one at a discounted price to try it out. I like that it comes with a small foam matt for your knees. It’s also very easy to assemble, durable, and built well. It’s a heavy plastic with thick, padded handles.

I did have to look at a few videos on YouTube to see proper form and usage.

Works not only abs and core, but also arms, legs, and other areas depending on how you use it. Not too much time needs to be devoted to this so it’s nice to have such a thorough workout in such a short time. It does take some time to get the hang of it and use properly, at least in my experience.

It’s not the easiest exercise equipment I’ve used. I’d say it’s not for the very weak or novice users. It does take some time to get used to it, so be prepared for a slight learning curve and adjustment. My advice is to watch lots of videos and practice daily in front of a mirror. If it’s not used correctly it can be almost a wasted workout and you can even risk injury. As with any exercise equipment or routine, use common sense and discuss with a professional if necessary.


No comments: