Tuesday, April 23, 2019

A New All Vegan Grocery Store in Maryland!

I love supporting vegan businesses. I wish there were an exclusively vegan grocery store near my home, but there's not. There are some very vegan-friendly grocers, but they still sell animal flesh and secretions and other things I'd rather not see when shopping.

There is a new online grocery store, a one stop shop, that has nothing but vegan, eco-friendly, cruelty-free, fair-trade items. This is my own store that my business partner and I just launched and is based out of Maryland. We have plans to open a physical grocery store somewhere near Annapolis in the next couple years but are starting our venture online to raise capital and gain more experience. We plan on having cooking demos, nutritional events and workshops with certified nutritionists, and more - like featuring other local vegan businesses.

We are two busy moms who want to be able to offer the best vegan products all in one place. Our marketplace has laundry detergents, lotions and soaps, shampoos, cleaning products, natural deodorants and toothpastes, food items, companion animal products, and more - a full selection with more items being added daily.

If you'd like to check out the shop, find it at shopgreen.co. We're are trying to keep prices as low as possible but it's been difficult just starting out. We've written a recent blog post outlining one of the struggles we're facing as a new small business.

I'm excited to share our new all vegan store. What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments. Thanks for reading!



1 comment:

Priscilla King said...

I'll look for it if I ever get out to Annapolis :-)