Tuesday, December 5, 2017

I've Been Away FAR TOO LONG!


Rehauling my blog.

I've been away from writing for so long as life is very busy with a toddler. My blog has been severely neglected and the broken images as well as lack of posts are just two telltale signs. Eek.

My daughter is in a playgroup every Friday for a few hours now, so after I'm done with my check in and walks for my doggie clients, I plan to devote at least one or two Fridays each month to write posts (in addition to some hardcore housecleaning!).

Best wishes to all, I hope you enjoy my upcoming natural lip balm, deodoramt, lotion, make up, and shampoo reviews that will be posted starting this Friday!

This blog was labeled with the tags: natural, lip balm, deodorant, lotion, make up, shampoo, reviews, vegan, cruelty free, Friday.

No comments: